Carl: "I heard we're goin' to Ape Island"
Lenny: "Yeah, to capture a giant ape. I wish we were going to Candy Apple Island"
Charlie: "Candy Apple Island? Whatta they got there?"
Carl: "Apes. But they're not so big"

That's the inspiration for the name. This is the place where I comment on pop culutre, interesting news, and really anything that's moderately entertaining or funny. Enjoy.

4/06/2005

Beginning Blog

Alright, I did it. I didn't really want to do it, but I've started a blog. Why? I blame Brad. We get him to write a blog to entertain us regularly, and then, just because he happens to be taking 26 hours this quarter he refuses to update it on a regular basis.

Brad's lack of regular updates coupled with Bill Simmons' (the Sports Guy) lack of updates to his site before 2pm each day (well after lunch), and the lack of anything interesting at all on Bobcatattack (due to the off season) has started this. My goal is to entertain, providing regular insights into pop culture, and anything else that is currently going on that I deem interesting enough to write about. It's going to be like InterestingReading, only not as good, because let's face it, who's as funny as Brad?

Alright. Well I'm still figuring this thing out, so more to come soon . . . Hopefully along with links and some semblance of a profile.