Carl: "I heard we're goin' to Ape Island"
Lenny: "Yeah, to capture a giant ape. I wish we were going to Candy Apple Island"
Charlie: "Candy Apple Island? Whatta they got there?"
Carl: "Apes. But they're not so big"

That's the inspiration for the name. This is the place where I comment on pop culutre, interesting news, and really anything that's moderately entertaining or funny. Enjoy.

4/27/2005

Today's Links

Every now and then I like to point you in the direction of other good stuff. This is where I like to make a listing of stuff I've come across that I think is great. Also, looks like I may have a guest blogger from time to time coming on here and stirring things up a little. Something to look forward to for sure. For now, onto today's links.

-- This is a great blog entry comparing people to poop. Much like those "what type of alcoholic drink am I?", "What Simpons character am I?" or "How am I?" quizzes.

-- Why did the chicken cross the road? Celebrities answer the age old question!

-- The most disgusting advertisement that I've seen in quite a while!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

thanks for the link!

4/27/2005 6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home